Compete.com Surpasses One Million Unique Visitors per Month
BOSTON and CAPE COD, Mass - Compete, Inc., a leading web analytics company and unit of TNS media, today announced that Compete.com surpassed one million unique visitors in April. The company is celebrating the ranking of its site, which is a rapidly growing source for marketing insights, as one of the top 1,700 most visited websites in the U.S. at its fifth-annual Compete Client Forum. Set to take place at the Chatham Bars Inn on Cape Cod over the next two days, the forum is a unique gathering of senior executives from the marketing, advertising, and media community who will explore innovative strategies for engaging consumers online.
“Each year, our Client Forum delivers new insights about customer engagement that marketers can immediately put into practice within their own organizations, and it is evident from the one million visitors to Compete.com that marketers are eager to learn more about consumer behavior online,” said Stephen DiMarco, CMO of Compete, Inc. “As consumers, the Internet has become engrained in our daily lives, yet as marketers we still labor over the digital transition. This year at the Client Forum we will engage some of the best and brightest marketers in conversation about what will make “digital” as simple for marketers as it is for consumers.”
Speakers at Compete’s 2008 Client Forum include executives from Compete, TNS Media, Forbes.com and Forrester Research. Topics of discussion include:
- How are traditional “brick and mortar” brands moving their media dollars online?
- How are agencies generating actionable insights from online data for their clients?
- What will Yahoo’s, AOL’s, Microsoft’s and Google’s emergence as integrated platforms mean for agencies, publishers and advertisers?
- How can digital intelligence organizations expand digital measurement capabilities and provide a single platform to deliver services globally?
- How is social media revolutionizing marketing strategy – and what can marketers do to measure the impact of their social media programs?
- In addition to surpassing one million unique visitors, Compete.com recently celebrated its first anniversary and supports an award-winning blog that is currently ranked number 24 on the Ad Age Power 150.
“The response to Compete.com has been overwhelming,” said Gregg Poulin, general manager of Compete.com. “We will continue to add new offerings this year to meet this growing demand as marketers look for new insights into consumer behavior online.”
The success of Compete.com supports TNS media’s strategy of leveraging the organization’s insights into consumers’ online behavior to provide its clients holistic digital measurement capabilities. As Compete continues its growth, TNS media will be able to cultivate new offerings and insights that support companies’ integrated marketing strategies and allow them to make more informed business decisions.