Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2014 closes out Friday morning with in-depth breakout sessions sponsored by the Dynamics user group communities.
FieldConnect will attend to network with its current customers and answer questions regarding choosing a mobility solution.
FieldConnect provides workforce mobility solutions that integrate directly and seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, and SL. Direct integration with an organization’s existing accounting system means real-time communication between field technicians on mobile devices and the back office, so field workers in service organization can remotely access work orders, modify, and complete them, with the Dynamics accounting platform being instantly updated.
FieldConnect workforce mobility solutions include:
- FieldAccess™ – technicians with mobile devices access, modify, and complete electronic work orders
- FieldTime™ – field workers complete electronic timecards which can be reviewed and approved by team supervisors
- FieldQuotes™ – Turns field technicians into sales people by giving them instant, accurate quotes on their mobile device
- FieldDispatch™ – web-based, drag-and-drop calendaring software gets the closest available, qualified technician to the job as quickly as possible
- FieldDirect™ – allows customers to create and monitor their own requests for service from any device with a web browser
All solutions are available for direct integration with:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics SL, as well as,
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
- Sage 300 Trade Specialty
- Viewpoint Construction Software’s Viewpoint V6
For more information, visit http://www.fieldconnect.com.
FieldConnect enables organizations to leverage the power of mobility to enhance customer and employee engagement, providing anytime, anywhere access to information and resources. The FieldConnect workforce mobility platform extends the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, SL, and NAV, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage 300 Trade Specialty (formerly Sage Timberline), and Viewpoint Construction Software’s Viewpoint V6. FieldConnect is a privately held enterprise based in Irvine, California and has been innovating and deploying mobility solutions since 2002. http://www.fieldconnect.com