PPC Summit Adds New SEM/Optimization Sessions Due To Popular Demand
Los Angeles, CA (Gawkwire.com) PPC Summit, Search Engine Marketing Training Event leader, responds to popular demand and announces the addition of Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization sessions to the PPC Summit events scheduled for Los Angeles, CA Sept. 23-24 and Chicago Nov. 4-5. The event offers new sessions designed to teach profitable search engine advertising techniques and closely guarded expert strategies to reach more customers online at a lower cost per acquisition.
PPC Summit is a one-stop training event for businesses looking to reach more customers online and improve their internet marketing return on investment (ROI). During two full days of 20+ educational sessions, marketers will learn how to make more money with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
"One of the benefits of attending PPC Summit is that attendees can customize the agenda to meet their own skill level--it's an ideal educational venue to learn, network, share ideas and gain a greater understanding of search marketing best practices," said Mary O'Brien, PPC Summit Chairman. "As Marketers are constantly on the lookout for cost-effective online advertising methods, PPC Summit offers invaluable training from innovative search marketing techniques and advanced Pay Per Click solutions that increase sales, competitiveness and profits."
Among some of the new session additions, trainers will outline how to improve search engine optimization to achieve a better quality score and rank higher in the search engines. The sessions teach Marketers best practices to gain better results on Google, Yahoo, Microsoft/Bing and all search engines. The PPC Summit trainers, who have years of experience running multi-million dollar online marketing campaigns, are set to share their proven, cutting-edge techniques, solutions and tools.
PPC Summit Session Preview: Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click Advertising (click here to see all 20 sessions):
1. Writing & Testing Ad Copy To Connect With Your Customers - Jon Rognerud, Entrepreneur.com
2. Improving Your Quality Score for Better ROI - Bill Barnes, Enquiro
3. Conversion Strategies - Turning Simple Changes into Big Profits - Jon Correll, Conversion Voodoo
4. Advanced Keyword Targeting And Why the Long Tail Still Matters - Tom Demers, WordStream
5. Setting Bids to Get Better Results And Cheaper Clicks - Christi Olson, Bing
6. Google AdWords Strategies & Tactics - Craig Danuloff, ClickEquations
7. Why Content Ads Can Be Your Ace In The Hole - David Szetela, Clix Marketing
8. Landing Page Optimization Techniques That Lower Acquisition Costs - Alissa Ruehl, Apogee Search
9. Paid and Organic Search to Build Brands & Maximize ROI - Kent Lewis, Anvil Media, Inc.
10. Search Engine Marketing Tools That the Experts Use - Gillian Muessig, SEOMoz
11. Avoiding Pay Per Click Advertising Mistakes - Brian Lewis, Engine Ready
12. Meaningful Web Analytics - Going Beyond the Numbers - Jamie Smith, Engine Ready
13. Why Pay-Per-Click is Critical to Your Search Engine Marketing Strategy - Heather Lutze, Lutze Consulting
PPC Summit Los Angeles Sponsors and Partners include the industry's top resources and most respected organizations: ADOTAS, Anvil Media, Apogee Search, Business.com, Conversion Voodoo, Direct Marketing Association SW / SD, dmPulse, Engine Ready, eComxpo, Lyris, Microsoft, Online Strategies Magazine, San Diego Ad Club, SEMpdx, SEMPO, Search Marketing Standard, Web Host Industry Review, Web Marketing Association and Website Magazine.
PPC Summit will be held on Sept. 23 - 24, 2009 at the Hollywood Renaissance Hotel and Spa. Seats are limited to ensure a maximum learning environment. All interested parties can register online at http://www.ppcsummit.com/?PR2 by Sept. 15 to save 35% with code: BIZ.