Registration Now Open for AIM 2009 Conference In Denver
Denver, CO (Gawkwire.com) Multifamily's must-attend Internet conference is right around the corner and is packing more depth of content with the addition of Advanced Sessions to the 2009 Apartment Internet Marketing Conference (AIM). Early registration is now available for AIM 2009, which will take place in Denver, Colorado from April 29 - May 1, 2009 at the Denver Marriott City Center. Attendance is limited to employees of multifamily investment and management firms.
Visit http://www.aimconf.com for more information as the agenda develops and to register for the conference and book a hotel room online.
AIM 2009 will give attendees even more value with sessions that will keep them and their staff on the cutting edge, and at venue filled with the right people to ensure that it will be the most productive three days of the year.
"The feedback from last year's attendees was phenomenal. In addition to the great speakers and educational sessions, many attendees told me that they found the environment to very productive for conducting business," said AIM Executive Producer Steve Lefkovits. "AIM 2009 will give attendees even more value with sessions that will keep them and their staff on the cutting edge, and at venue filled with the right people to ensure that it will be the most productive three days of the year."
Highlights of this year's conference include multiple learning tracks in both Internet Marketing and Online transactions, hands-on technology workshops, and the addition of advanced sessions specifically tailored for experienced multifamily marketing and technology professionals. The agenda will feature leading speakers and panelists from various industries who will give first-hand insight into the methods behind the success of their organizations online. Topics will include:
- One-on-one consultations with selected Internet marketing experts (limited opportunity)
- An audit and critique of a company's entire web presence
- Social media marketing case studies showing how apartment firms are using Web 2.0 sites to generate leases
- Advanced pricing and revenue optimization
- Hands-on session for building web media
- Measuring marketing and sales effectiveness (advanced)
- Understanding how Internet advertising agencies work and how to hire one
- 10 free online tools to enhance marketing effectiveness
- Prospect lead management insights from other industries
- Internet communications with residents and media in an emergency situation
- Local search and other targeted opportunities in search engine management
- A new product showcase featuring new ideas and new products being presented in rapid back-to-back presentations
"My impression of AIM 2008 Conference was that it was executed just about perfectly," said Steve Small, Chief Information Officer, AMLI Residential." There seemed to be a consensus among those that I spoke to that it provided real value to attendees."
In its 4th year, the AIM Conference is the leading multifamily Internet technology event, providing cutting-edge education on Internet marketing and transactions. Last year's conference sold out completely, so be sure to register soon as spaces are limited.
Visit the updated AIM website and blog at: http://apartmentinternetmarketing.com