(Gawkwire.com) – Storm Internet today launched ASP.NET 4.0; becoming one of the first hosting companies in the industry to offer ASP.NET 4.0 as part of their Microsoft hosting platforms.
Microsoft’s ASP.NET 4.0 is the latest release of Microsoft’s ASP.NET framework and allows developers to create dynamic feature-rich web applications.
Salim Benadel, Storm Internet CEO explains the importance of offering ASP.NET 4.0:
“At Storm we specialise in Microsoft hosting technologies, with much of our customer base being made up of Microsoft trained web developers. Therefore it is important for us to provide our customers with the most up-to-date MS technologies and ASP.NET 4.0 is the latest in a long line of exciting Microsoft features that we have added to our shared servers.”
With a range of new enhancements, the aim of ASP.NET 4.0 hosting is to enable users to easily and effectively build, release and manage great websites and applications. The new and enhanced features include:
• Web Forms controls now give clean, semantically correct, and CSS friendly HTML markup.
• Built-in URL routing gives clean, search engine friendly, URLs and also increases traffic to your website.
• Client IDs rendered by server controls can now be controlled with ASP.NET 4.0 hosting.
• ASP.NET Dynamic Data support is now more enhanced with ASP.NET 4.0 hosting than with previous version of ASP.NET hosting.
• More controls, including rich charting and data controls, are now built-into ASP.NET 4.0 hosting. This means that application building can now be a much faster process.
• You can now get your projects off the ground faster with a range of new starter project templates on ASP.NET 4.0 hosting.
• The enhancement of SEO features on ASP.NET 4.0 hosting makes it easier to drive traffic to your websites.
• Web.config files are now much more simple and clean on ASP.NET 4.0 hosting